We believe that happy and healthy employees are the key to the success of the whole company.
Through friendlytrainers coaching, you can offer to your staff an attractive benefit and great reward:
- to improve their physical and mental health
- to increase their personal wellbeing
- to motivate and energize them
- to strengthen their team spirit
Your company will benefit from:
- increased performance
- increasing employee loyalty
- strengthening the company culture
- being attractive and competitive on the job market
Meet us and let us explain in detail what we can offer!
We are also open to all your ideas and suggestions.
Here are our sporting offers "a la carte":
Here are some examples of our suggested Offsite Sporting Events. Any of these tours / sporting events will be adapted to your needs and wishes.
We organize the transport, lunch/dinner, required equipment rental.
We are also able to adapt our sporting events to different environments and travel to join you on your offsite business meetings abroad.
We care about each participant individually, providing personal training and nutrition advices.
We can create different groups according to the different physical abilities of participants; or combine two or more events in one day.
Please share with us your ideas about your ideal Offsite Sporting Event and we will be happy to prepare it and make it happen for you!
- Biking tours
- E-biking tours
- Track Cycling in The World Cycling Centre, Aigle
- Running & Stretching with Nutrition workshop
- Hiking (summer) / Snowshoeing (winter)
- Outdoor Bootcamp workout
- Obstacle Course
- Team games
- Capture the Flag
- Treasure Hunt
- Themed games (e.g. "Hunger Games") (with costumes)
- Stand-up paddle
- Running & Stretching with coach including advice on nutrition
- Core training (cardio and muscle reinforcement, body toning)
- Nanotraining (short duration intensive training) & Stretching
- Stretching and body toning (no need for sport clothes)
Regular (e.g. weekly) training of a team of co-workers; before work, after work or during lunchtime hours.